Monday, February 22, 2010

Time Machine saves the bacon!

Since spring training is slated to start this weekend, I wanted to pay tribute. I had intended to highlight a couple Mariner games from the '09 season. But, as I was getting images ready I happened across a little "hiccup". Seems, in a house cleaning project, I had managed to delete several "good shots"--evidently I thought I had relocated the master images to my external hard drive when I had not (but I did manage to empty the trash). OOOPS! (you ever want to hear someone go on a little tirade???...that'll do it).

Luckily, the fine folks at Apple programed this little app called "Time Machine". (Little disclaimer: I did have the images backed up onto CD, but who REALLY wants to go through that stack/well-organized-folder-of-crap?). Needless to say, I entered the Time Machine. Transported myself back to August 2009. Shuffled through the finder, and (low-and-behold) found my missing images. BEAUTIFUL....and elegant. I have to hand it to those people at Apple.



So, the post that I had intended for today will chivalrously acquiesce to it's savior-for-another-day!

And for all you Sox fans...it was images from the Red Sox-Mariners series.

stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment