Friday, April 2, 2010

There are antics...and then there are shenanigans...

...and I definitely employed both, on a trip to hawaii.

Recently, two people (whose company I enjoy tremendously) "tied the knot" on the "big island". Approximately 45 people made the trip over....unfortunately for 44 of them, I took my camera. And, while I did not get to torture some individuals, to the extent that I would have liked, I did my best to impersonate the paparazzi. (that's what happens when a beer/beverages are served with a camera---be warned.) ...and for those that "escaped", be forewarned, I have you in my sights...and I will continue to harangue and goad you about creative portraits. (I promise!)

Over the course of 4 days, I captured a fair number of images...and while I will not "use" 99.99% of them, I thought I'd throw together an amateur "mash up" ...via the ol' iMovie...and post it for the participants (all) to enjoy.



as I mine the gems, I'll work another post to share a couple.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. freakin rad! nice work drew...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cool! Great pics and looks like a beautiful wedding. CONGRATS to Reini and Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun video! Looked like an awesome event to partake in.

    ReplyDelete