Monday, December 7, 2009

Photographer's dog


I am always a bit dismayed when I try to acquire images of my dog. She always feigns a look of pain. Really. (have look) One would think she was being beaten.

Most animals (in captivity) will just stare right back at the camera as if to ask, "what has gotten into that one.....and whoa, what's with that sudden burst of light? Dude, quit buggin' me."

Not my dog....this beautiful beast makes you work for every picture. (Makes one want to throw the camera away...but the bain of the retriever---she'd bring it right back, big panting-smile and all.

And then there are dogs like Dozer--a big oaf (in the form of a great pyrenees). He could careless about that camera....so long as a treat is short coming. He's got great character, endearing oddities, and he'll let you shoot until your trigger finger aches.

...not so different from people.

No comments:

Post a Comment